Leads efforts to ensure continual organizational compliance and ongoing readiness with clinical quality and patient safety standards and regulations required by The Joint Commission, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
In this role the Accreditation Manager proactively plans, implements, coordinates and continually improves efforts related to compliance, accreditation, and licensure requirements.
- Working knowledge of hospital practices and protocols as well as applicable regulations and guidelines. Proven ability to analyze, interpret and display data.
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities, e.g., maturity, job knowledge, professionalism, communication skills, etc. to lead, guide and motivate others.
- High degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and foster communications among stakeholders in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Excellent organizational interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Highly proficient with MS Office and able to learn new software rapidly.