Under general supervision, makes preparation, operates equipment and assists physicians in performing arteriogram, cardiac catheterizations and other special procedures; performs hemodynamic monitoring and other duties as assigned.
Perform radiographic procedures of a highly specialized nature to demonstrate vascular patency in a variety of anatomical parts. Recognizes the purpose of employment is to prioritize the patient as number one, and to put forth the utmost quality as a Cardiovascular Technologist. Perform examinations on patients of various ages from pediatric to geriatric.
- Associate Degree or equivalent in Radiological Technology or RCIS credential required
- State of Florida license required if RT licensed required
- ARRT registry required or RCIS credential Required
- BLS–AHA Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in 2 special areas and be able to cover call for those skills
- Possess skill in 1 or additional areas and be assigned the majority of scheduled hours in that area
- Successful completion of ARRT examination with a current license to practice radiographic technology or
- Successful completion of RCIS examinations and credentials